So…I’m guessing if you’ve clicked your way through to my About Me page then you’re probably wanting to know a little about me and Wandering Scotland. Just a guess.
The ultimate About Me basics:-
My name is Lauren, I’m 20 years of age and a soprano with a penchant for writing and blogging.
If you’ve a love for music, travel and Scotland you’re in the right place! I post once a week every week.
20 Random Facts About Me
1. I was born in 1997.
2. I am 5’3″.
3. I am a Virgo.
4. I am a size 10 top and a size 12 bottom(okay, being a tad generous here).
5. I am an INFP Myers Briggs personality type.
6. I am a total geek. My favourite TV shows are Doctor Who and Game of Thrones, and I can recite the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies from memory.
7. I’m also a huge crime show fan. I love watching C.S.I and its spin-offs, and I think Criminal Minds is one of the best shows out there.
8. My dream countries to visit are Italy, New Zealand and Iceland. Read My Travel Bucketlist.
9. I can waste an entire day sitting on the couch browsing Pinterest.
10. I could not be vegetarian. I love steak and cheeseburgers far too much for that.
11. I really struggle to eat anything even vaguely spicy. I am a complete wuss when it comes to spice.
12. I don’t really like alcohol. I don’t drink very often, but I do have a soft spot for Jack Daniels and Disaronno.
13. I have a ridiculous range of musical genres on my phone. It ranges from opera to rock, musical theatre to jazz.
14. There is also a very high percentage of movie and TV soundtracks on there.
15. I get on with nearly everyone I meet, but if I don’t like you you’ll know about it.
16. I have never been in a relationship.
17. I’m one of those freaks who actually liked school.
18. I did not however like the getting up early-I am in no way a morning person.
19. I always act as though I don’t like all the smushy, romantic stuff in movies, but I secretly can’t wait until I have someone to do all that mushy stuff with.
20. It took me to 18 years old to find a best friend, then two come along at once, making me possibly the luckiest person alive. You can read my gushing about how fabulous they are here – Where Would I Be Without You?
Any Questions? Just want to say Hello? Give me a shout!